We believe in providing our clients with not only a beautifully designed and efficient website that is search engine friendly, but also the tools and knowledge to manage and grow this themselves. We will, of course, mentor and assist our clients with managing their websites when and where needed, but our solutions usually include a full suite of content management and promotion tools.
Whatever the size, budget, sector or service Eseyo are capable and eager to assist you with your next website design project.
Having an attractive website is all well and good, but it needs to work for your business. Our speciality is to get your site listed at the top of Google when your customers search for relevant queries. We have comprehensive and flexible Search Engine Optimisation solutions to fit with all websites.
Our conversion optimisation services make sure that the visitors to your website can have an easy journey and find exactly what it is that they are looking for. Improving your website conversion is a huge success factor for most websites.
A successful website and online identity needs constant attention and promotion. We will work with you to continually improve the various ranking factors for your website.
We’ll use Social Media channels, Email Marketing, Google Adwords and other products and techniques which are chosen to compliment your business.
We can take a full-on role in the website promotion, or we can simply provide the expert guidance and let you and your team manage the actual execution. Or any mixure of the two.
We Train… (coming soon)
We have a growing library of online training courses available to complete covering all aspects of Web use, Social Media and more.
We also provide bespoke training either on your premises or at our own location. Of course, you will receive free training with any project that you purchase from us, but we provide additional extra courses at a small cost or for our visitors to complete for themselves.
Build your knowledge and skills of using the most important tools and techniques for your business.
Questions that we are regularly asked by our clients
I know that I should be using Twitter and Facebook more effectively, but have no idea how to use them. Can you show me?
At Eseyo we are able to help in a number of different ways:
- We can teach you how to setup and maintain the most relevant and important social networks for your business
- We can simplify and automate many of these services for you so that you don’t have to worry about them
- And we can hand-hold you through the ongoing process of creating and publishing content
Whatever social media services you require please contact us and we will be happy to explain our services and provide you with a detailed and tailored proposal
There are a great number of factors that determine how complex an eCommerce project is. At its most basic, using the platform and tools that we have available it is not as complex or expensive as you may think.
As your business requirements expand and require more logic and features then the price adjusts accordingly. Our eCommerce platform is fully modular however so rest assured that upgrades are easy and cost-effective.
How do I send personalised emails to all of my customers, and track who opens them and what they look at?
Our email marketing toolkit is a very simple and cost-effective way of sending bulk emails to your customers or contacts. We’ll help you to setup the email templates for the messages, and show you how to use the tools, and then you are able to send emails out at a cost of only 1p per email.
In return for the 1p per email fee, and a very small “campaign send fee” of £5, you will receive detailed feedback on who opens your messages, what they looked at and what they clicked on.
Getting visitors to your website is only one part of the website success checklist. First of all we must ensure that those visitors you receive are relevant to the products or services you provide. Once we have relevant traffic we must ensure that you present them with exactly the right information that they are looking for – and make their journey through your website as simple as possible.
We provide a range of Conversion Optimisation services to maximise your website traffic and learn what content your visitors want to see. We will work together to run a series of live tests which will prove which factors result in increased website conversions.
Want a FREE Audit of your existing website?
We’ll run an audit for you for FREE – just tell us your website and we’ll perform the analysis and audit,
usually within 48 hours, and deliver this for you to act upon.
Latest Blog Posts
As of today, after some time waiting on the list to gain access, and after resolving a few technical glitches to get everything working...
We are pleased to announce that we have just launched a new website for our client Redwood Clarke, who run a bookkeeping, payroll and accountancy firm...
We are pleased to announce that we have just launched a new website for our client All Seasons Cottage Breaks, who have a collection...
Today we launched a small website for Martin Griffiths, a professional illustrator who needed a portfolio website. The website itself is still in-progress, and...
To beard, or not to beard: that is the question. Not quite what was spoken in Hamlet Act 3 scene 1, but close enough....
Great news for iPhone users with eCommerce websites. The eCommerce product that we use as the foundation of our platform, called “WooCommerce”, now has...
What our Clients have said...
- “Scott has been looking after our website needs for many years. Recently we have made use of the company’s ‘Effective Email’ tool. This is a very easy to understand tool which has enabled us to reach hundreds of clients and prospects not only effectively and efficiently but also in a modern and professional manner. We are delighted with the results we have seen from the use of ‘Effective Email’.”Essex Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- "I went to Scott Griffiths of Eseyo with no idea of what I needed or how to get it. I did however know what I wanted my website to do. I can honestly say that Scott cut out all the jargon so that we understood each other and he worked out how to deliver what I was expecting from my website. From the initial meeting Scott started working on how to get the best result from the information I gave him. He then produced not only a great website for a reasonable cost but has made sure by his specialism of Search Engine Optimisation that it does what I want in attracting clients as well as informing them. He worked really hard on that part of the job which or course cannot be seen but is crucial. I would not hesitate to recommend Scott and his company."Terry Maylin, TM Law
- "We are extremely happy with our new website Scott and his team produced for Raymond Peters. He was quick to understand our vision and needs. Now we have a fantastic website that is not only modern and informative but SEO friendly. Our ongoing marketing plan is to continue working with Scott. We would certainly recommend anyone to Eseyo if you are thinking about having a website built"Raymond Peters Fine Wood Flooring
- "I would like to thank you for your excellent consultancy session in establishing my companies social media strategy. Your explanation of the resources needed to build the strategy was clear and concise as was your explanation of how things worked and fitted in. The consultation will prove hugely beneficial in building my social media profile and will have saved me a considerable amount of time in researching the areas involved"Paul Booth, Booth & Co Accountants
- "We were introduced to Scott at Eseyo as our existing website needed urgent attention and we wanted to add eCommerce functionality. On an incredibly tight deadline, Scott provided us with excellent service and created a website that we are 100% happy with. We plan on using Eseyo for all of our web projects and highly recommend him to any prospective customers"Antonio Corleone, Power of Golf Ltd.
- "I am delighted with the single-page website that Scott created for me. We chose a template and this was customised to match my existing brand. What we sell is a very visual product, and so I wanted to create a website that clearly displayed our work and included options for a photo gallery etc. Scott was able to create something very elegant for us and in a very quick turn-around. I'm very happy to recommend him to anyone else looking for similarly excellent work"http://www.carberrybuild.co.uk
- "Scott created a quick and simple one-page website for my business which i am very happy with. Although it is only one pae, this quickly and clearly shows all of the information that I need and is still attractive. Whatsmore, the website automatically resizes depending on what kind of device you're viewing it on - this was really important to me and I love the way it works! Very pleased with the work that Eseyo produced and happy to recommend them"http://www.prestige-travel.co.uk
- The best thing by far I have done in marketing is to allow Scott to set up a Remarketing Campaign. It gives the impression that I am advertising for example on the West Ham United Football Club website and Auto-trader car web site to name but a few. I have had dozens and dozens of comments from people who have told me my company must be doing well to be advertising on large companies sites. It really works as reinforcement and reminds people of you whenever they are on the web. When they need a solicitor I hope they remember the image and come straight to me. Scott set it up for a reasonable cost and the ongoing costs depend on how many people see my advert which is also great value for money. It is excellent and I would highly recommend it for getting your business out there in to places you never thought you could advertise!Terry Maylin, TM Law