How to set your out-of-office message
- Log into your email account using your Username and Password
- Go to the top right-hand side of the screen and select either ‘Settings’ or the icon of a cog.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and go to the ‘Out of Office Auto Reply’ section.
- Tick Out of Office Auto Reply on
- Enter the start and end dates of your absence, then the message you wish people to receive. (ensure the end date of absence is correct as your message will be automatically disabled on this date)
- Only select the response boxes if this is what you want to happen with your message.
- Save Changes