It is important to keep your blog up-to-date with relevant and current information.
Information that is appropriate for whoever your current audience is.
In this simple guide I will help to show you how to write effective content for your business blog.
1. Know (and understand) your Audience
First of all – do you know the audience for your business? Who is your typical client or customer?
Can you answer these questions:
- Where do they live?
- Why do they require your product or service?
- Why would they choose to purchase from you rather than your competitors?
- What other common interests or problems do your customers have?
2. REALLY know (and understand) your audience!
- Who do they follow on twitter?
- Who do they like on Facebook?
- What social events do they attend?
- Which other brand loyalties to they have?
- Where do your audience hang out online?
- What other blogs do they read?